NVCA ADULT MASKS
Added this year to help make it all a little more bearable with a small form of personalization **Please see the listed specifications of these masks, as GREGGORY DESIGN cannot be held liable for any ailments related to wearing this apparel, as we do not manufacture these masks ,and onl;y embelish on them.
Designed for maximum comfort, the Port Authority® Cotton Knit Face Mask goes beyond standard cotton masks thanks to incorporation of Sciessent’s Agion® treatment into the fabric. Sciessent is a U.S.-based global provider of antimicrobial solutions and you can learn more about them here.
This three-ply, 100% cotton jersey face mask covers the wearer’s nose and mouth. Elastic binding with slight stretch and ear loops help hold it comfortably in place.
- Three-ply 100% cotton jersey
- Fabric touching skin: 100% cotton
- Mask contains silver and copper
- Three evenly-spaced pleats on each side
- May be used when FDA-cleared masks are unavailable
- Machine washable
- 5 masks per pack
- Not recommended for use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected and where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high.
- The product has not been FDA cleared or approved.
- The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by HCP as PPE to help prevent the spread of infection or illness in healthcare settings and by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.